5 Reasons Why You Should Be Using Website Analytics Posted on August 04th, 2010
I put together a list of the top 5 reasons why you should be using website analytics to hopefully shed some light on why analytics are so important.
- You can’t measure what you don’t know.
- Track traffic sources that bring visitors to your website.
- Track what search engines and keywords are driving traffic to your site.
- Track what content is being viewed.
- Track sales funnels and conversions.
Net neutrality: New Talks With the FCC, Google and Verizon Posted on August 05th, 2010
Net neutrality is very controversial pitting broadband providers against internet companies. The providers claim they are paying billions of dollars for networks that internet companies make money from and they should be able to control and charge fees for the type of data that travels over their networks.
What do you think? Should broadband providers be allowed to regulate traffic?
Or should net neutrality prevail?
BbeS On Twitter
Is “just good enough”, really good enough? What do you think? 8/4/10
Makes you wonder: More & more “traditional marketers” are speaking about social media even tho only months ago they said SM was worthless. 8/4/10