How comfortable is your organization?
- Releasing control to allow the community to grow organically.
- Being open with communication about organization and products.
- Encouraging community members to discuss products and services.
- People saying bad things about the company and being able to respond objectively and openly.
- Others writing content for the community.
- Asking for honest feedback, even if it is negative.
- Getting community members in touch with the staff that can help them.
- Employees talking with community members as real people and not using scripted monologues.
- Volunteers helping to moderate the community.
- Employees spending time interacting and engaging your audience.
Can you think of any others?