This is a very interesting study performed by Conductor. We often here people, even other marketers, touting that, “SEO is dead” or “Email is dead.” According to this study they are both alive and kicking!
The study examined four areas:
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Paid ads (Paid Search and Paid Social Ads)
They also looked at metrics such as:
- Which marketing channel gets the most visitors?
- Which brings in the greatest amount of qualified leads?
- Which channel gets the most customers?
- Which sparks the best engagement?
- Are there different effects on B2B and B2C companies?
- Which channel has the highest ROI (Return On Investment)?
The results may not be the same for every industry or company, but you may be surprised at what was discovered. View the results in the infographic below.
Want to use the infographic for your blog? Get the original here: [Infographic] Which Marketing Channel Gets You the Most Bang for Your Click?