Broad Match Keyword
- A paid search keyword matching option in which an advertisement is displayed for all search queries that include a given keyword or phrase: in any order, with or without additional words. Keyword variants, synonyms and plurals are also included in broad match.
- Example: The broad match keyword: staffing marketing would trigger an ad if a user searched for any of the following.
- marketing for staffing agencies
- marketing a staffing company is hard
- marketing plans for the staffing industry
- As well as: staffing for marketing agencies